Powered by Blogger.

I Love, Love, Love Lilacs

19 comments

Joyful said...

I do love lilacs and you've got a beautiful photo of them here.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sure do! Ours got hit by a heavy frost so weren't as pretty as usual. Maybe next year.

Nellie said...

Yes, yes, yes! I LOVE lilacs, and our little bush, just set out last year, really did well this season. Perhaps I will have enough next year to bring into the house for a vase.
I hope your Wednesday has been fantastic!

Terra said...

Yes, Buttercup, YES. Lovely photo.

Anonymous said...

Love the color and fragrance!

Sharon said...

Yes, I love lilacs and they are EVERYWHERE here in the Lake George area of NY. I'm looking at one right this moment outside the door of our cottage in Bolton Landing. Such a treat as we don't have so many in TN.

Tanna said...

Yes, I do!! love. love. love lilacs!! blessings ~ Tanna
ps thank you for your prayers

TARYTERRE said...

Lilacs smell divine. i love them too.

Genskie said...

fantastically beautiful!

Lorraine said...

Our lilacs did not bloom this year. Not sure why. But we have a vibernum shrub that gives off those most wonderful perfume. It only lasts about a week but the whole yard smells so good when it blooms.

Donna said...

I do indeed!

Theresa said...

Yes I do;). Beautiful!!! Have a blessed day!

FiSh said...

well i love to photograph them :) they look so lovely there

Latest: Best Food of Herbs&Spices

Ms Sparrow said...

I love the lilac bushes in the spring but I don't care for the flowers in a vase--go figure!

Susan Bodendo/Super Earthling said...

I do, and especially in this lovely photo! :)

momto8 said...

oh yes...worth the wait!

Buttons Thoughts said...

I love Lilacs too and I especially love this shot of yours. The smell makes me very happy. B

Catherine said...

Lilacs are one of my favorites. They make the room smell so pretty. We had beautiful lilac bushes in our yard growing up. I always went out to pick my mom a bouquet.

Petro said...

Oh, I can only say the same about lilacs. They are so beautiful and smell like Heaven :)

Hugs