Powered by Blogger.

Wishes for a Sweet Passover


Source: pjlibrary.org via PJ on Pinterest


Each year at Passover I once again rediscover the depth and sweetness of this holiday. I will be spending it with dear, dear friends in Westchester. Tonight I will be with my friend Nancy's immediate family and tomorrow will be a seder with lots of extended family. There will be singing, prayers, discussion, laughter and lots of eating.  And once again, we will give thanks for delivery from bondage, just as our ancestors have done for thousands of years. To all who are celebrating, I extend the traditional greeting at Passover, for a sweet holiday.

Pinterest Travelfest Friday feature will be postponed until Monday.  

9 comments

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I love the Passover story and send warm greetings to you, sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

Wishes for a sweet Passover, dear Buttercup!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Blessings to you as you celebrate. Have a fantastic Friday!

Theresa said...

Wishes for a Sweet Passover to you too dear friend, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

A Very Blessed Easter to You & Yours!!
Marilyn

Ms Sparrow said...

Have a lovely holiday weekend!

TARYTERRE said...

Happy PESACH. I hope you had a wonderful SEDER.

Maggid said...

Marvelous Passover, My Friend!
love & love,
-g-

Chatty Crone said...

Have a blessed Easter. Sandie