Powered by Blogger.

In Everything Give Thanks

In Everything Give Thanks
1Thess 5:18

This photo is courtesy of my sweet friend and colleague, Donna. She is a greatly talented woman and this is her Thanksgiving card this year. I keep encouraging her to start a blog. She would be a wonderful addition to our blog community. 

My thankfulness for my blessings is overwhelming tonight. For good health, for family, for friends around the world, for work, for my home and country my heart is grateful. I thank G'd for all I have been given...happy times and loved ones to celebrate with and strength and support in difficult times. In everything I give thanks. 

9 comments

Melinda said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Blessings for a wonderful holiday season.

Melinda

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Country Whispers said...

Thanks Buttercup and I hope you've had a great Turkey Day too!

Gloria said...

I, too, was very grateful today! Hope you had a great day and a wonderful weekend ahead.
Best,
Gloria

TARYTERRE said...

I hope you had a wonderful THANKSGIVING with all the trimmings. Beautiful photo. Us bloggers could always ad another to our roster. Take care.

Theresa said...

Oh honey, I have so much to be thankful for in my life... my family, my friends, my health, food on the table and retirement:) Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your had a very happy Thanksgiving Day!

Lynda said...

I totally agree - - - in everything, give thanks! I love that verse. Her photo is beautiful. Very clever and creative on her part to make it into a card.

Lorraine said...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Buttercup! Pretty photo!