Thanks to my good friends, Debbie and Sybil I received the Stylish Blogger Award. The requirements for the award are to link back to the person(s) who gave you the award, nominate 15 bloggers to receive the award and share seven things about yourself.
In no order, least of all importance:
1) I was grew up in Hartford, CT and fully expected to live my entire life in New England.
2) I have read "Gone With the Wind" more times than I can count.
3) I loved being a Brownie and a Girl Scout and spent six summers at Girl Scout camp in East Hartland, CT.
4) I have spent hours this winter dreaming about being in Hilton Head, SC.
5) One of the thrills of my life was meeting Lord Laurence Olivier. I still can't believe I was so fortunate and this happened almost thirty years ago.
6) I like chocolate, but I love vanilla.
7) I love Valentine's Day!
As for nominating fifteen bloggers, I can't do it. All of the folks who read my blog are stylish bloggers and definitely worthy. You're all nominated!