Powered by Blogger.

I Am Grateful for...

Thanksgiving

The beauty of the earth...


The bounty of the earth

My friends on this earth...

I am so grateful. Despite the year at work, which has been and continues to be one of the most difficult professional times in my life, this has been a good and rich year. Dear blog friends, thank you for being on this journey with me, and bless you for all that you have brought to my life this year. Wishes to you and your families for a bright and blessed Thanksgiving. 

Tomorrow we will have a guest post from my favorite blogger and one of my all-time favorite people, my goddaughter. Please join us!   

6 comments

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sweetie...
Happy Thanksgiving. I am SO thankful for you this year. We had the wonderful opportunity to meet and share some special times together. What a wonderful whirlwind weekend. You are such a blessing. I thank you for tears, for laughter, for joy and for the wonderful love and friendship you have so opened to my heart. May your day be filled with wonderful food, great family and friends, and many, many wonderful memories.

Many hugs my precious friend and SO much love, Sherry

Bernie said...

Happy Thanksgving to you and your family...Hugs

Terra said...

Happy Thanksgiving, dear blogger friend. I love that disappearing pie on the right side of your blog.

Country Whispers said...

Happy Thanksgiving Buttercup!

k and c's mom said...

Happy, happy Thanksgiving. I love your pictures because your life is SO different from mine in central Texas. Excited to see your guest blogger's post.

Andrea said...

Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving!
Big hugs, lots of love, and prayers,
andrea