Powered by Blogger.

They Had Me at Seaside Suite...

...but I was completely taken with "overlooking the Indian Ocean." I enter a lot of sweepstakes and have had some fun wins, but so far no trips. A lot of them sound like fun -- Florida or Las Vegas -- and some sound great. London and Capri fall into that category. But this latest one to Bali really excites me. Bali has long been on my "to see" list and just the thought of it is thrilling.  Can't help but hope that this will be my lucky trip win!



Kate Spade Bali Bound Sweepstakes: "Kate Spade Bali Bound Sweepstakes"

P.S. Tomorrow...brand new fun giveaway!

5 comments

Diary From Africa said...

Bali sounds wonderful - holding thumbs for you ;)

Debra said...

Oh my! Bali! That is one I may have to check out! :) Good luck!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

wouldn't that just be the bee's knee's if you did, indeed, win that wonderful trip of a lifetime???

Sybil said...

What a great prize that would be, Fingers crossed...
love Sybil xx

Jemi Fraser said...

Good luck! That would be a fantastic prize :)