Powered by Blogger.

I Know I'm Feeling Better...

...when I sign up for a party that starts at 9:00 PM on a "school night." Some of my all time favorite reading is the Hungry Girl blog. I look forward to getting it every day and I am happily a "friend" of Hungry Girl on facebook. Hungry Girl/Lisa is doing a book signing/reading tomorrow night at a book store just about a mile from my house. I've got it on the calendar and have been looking forward to going for the last few weeks.

While idly scrolling through my facebook newsfeed tonight I saw that there is a party after the book signing at a hotel in midtown Manhattan. It's the "Hungry Girl Tweetup brought to you by Laughing Cow and Mini Babybel." It's a launch party for new flavors of Laughing Cow cheese and as a loyal Hungry Girl reader, it's a must.  Ususally I lose steam once I get home, but this sounds like tremendous fun and barring some relapse I'm going. If I can take pictures, you know there will be pictures!

5 comments

Chatty Crone said...

I get her too - every day. She's awesome, but she is strict - lots of tofu too.

It's great you are going to see her and glad you are feeling better!

sandie

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Oh Buttercup, you lucky little New Yorker you!
I read them everyday, and was just looking over where the book signings were going to be. Am tempted by the new "easy" cookbook....are you too? I'd love to see her. I believe that she's on GMA in the morning...work, at 9, may just have to be totally ignored! Not!
Have fun! Wish I could go too.

Jemi Fraser said...

That sounds like fun! Wish I could go too :)

Pam said...

Oh, you are the lucky one! That would be great fun! Here's looking forward to the pics!

Ms Sparrow said...

I'll have to check out Hungry Girl. It sounds like she has a loyal following. Enjoy the book reading.