Dear gentle readers, I'm overwhelmed! One of my favorite blog friends, Joyful Days has tagged me and asked me to list ten honest things about me.
1) It's tough for me to get up in the morning.
2) I love to go places, but don't like the actual process of getting anywhere. I dread long flights.
3) Don't like to be at the same table as hot cereal. I don't care if it's good for me.
4) And while we're on the subject of food, I don't eat beets.
5) I love naps.
6) I love anything with water. The ocean, the shower, watching the St. Lawrence River, even washing dishes.
7) I love Paris, and recently I've started to think about going there, at least once a day.
8) I really dislike when people put their feet on the seat on the bus or subway.
9) I love to read magazines and subscribe to too many.
10) I love my friends, no matter how they came into my life.
I know I'm supposed to tag 10 people, but I'm not sure exactly how to do that. I guess that's #11. I still have a lot to learn about blogging.
I've also been tagged by wonderful Debbie at There's An Angel on my Front Porch. Cannot get the link to work either. I'm very touched, but I've got the same blogging problem, i.e., how to link etc. I've been trying to link for the last half hour, to no avail.
Dear Debbie, thank you so much! I do enjoy blogging. I feel like I'm in a friendly neighborhood with lots of nice folks to visit and to chat with.
Sweet dreams and wishes for a good week!