Powered by Blogger.

Anteater to Zebra, Two by Two down Broadway

Somehow the blissful spring disappeared into a day and night of cold rain. I stepped out of the grocery tonight and I was sure I was seeing the animals going down Broadway two by two, starting with the anteaters and ending with the zebras. The ark must be following close behind.
It was too dark and rainy for any new photos, so to cheer us all -- and especially me -- I'll post a picture of spring flowers I took a couple of weeks ago in Union Square at 14th Street.


Wishes for a return of light and sunshine!

2 comments

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

This time of year is hard to take. We get teased by Nature...a few days of warmth and sun, and then back to winter, it seems...but soon spring will be marching on in earnest! "April showers bring May flowers!"

Joyful Days said...

I thought we would float away last week. Anteater to zebra, indeed!! We've gone from cold and dreary to hot and sweaty quite quickly. But I am not complaining.