Powered by Blogger.

Home, Sweet Home!

I'm back in my home, sweet home. Actually I'm back in a small, but cozy apartment, listening to the radiators (my building was built in 1910 and we've actually got old-fashioned radiators)keeping me warm.

Great trip. Without knowing it our ship had a group of people signed up for a "Soap Opera Cruise." I'm not a soap watcher, but there were lots of soap stars. One of my friends, who is a soap fan, recognized Cameron Mathison, and we got to chat with him. Don't get to meet a lot of celebrities, so this was a lot of fun. And if anyone is a fan of Cameron, he couldn't be nicer. His wife is lovely and his kids are adorable.

Back to reality. The apartment is too quiet. I miss my friends! By tomorrow I'll be back in the midst of daily life and that has many pluses, but now I'm feeling lonely. The refrigerator has 2 yogurts and some pretty sorry apples. I've got to go to the grocery, unpack, finish sorting mail and get myself ready to don boots, down coat and trek off to work tomorrow.

2 comments

Stacey said...

Wow! I do watch soap operas and know of him from the show Guiding Light. :) Your cruise sounds so wonderful. I'll bet is was great to get away. So glad that you are back and ready to hit the road running for the new week. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Stacey :)

Jess said...

That is so cool!! I love him.