Powered by Blogger.

Happy Valentine's Day

 

Happy, happy Valentine's Day

Yes, an update on egg prices is coming. But while I edit the photographs, we're taking a break from No Spending February to celebrate Valentine's Day.

My latest fun activity is putting together photo collages and reels. I'm still quite a beginner, but I'm really enjoying it and my goal is that practice makes better. Perfect isn't my goal. This is just for fun and I am having fun.

I'm not the only one celebrating today. Pep loves holidays, too, and thanks to an Instagram friend, he'll be celebrating with his Valentine, the lovely Beanie. Like many romances these days they met on-line.

Pep and Beanie
Aren't they the cutest!

As ever, thanks for visiting and have a sweet day.

4 comments

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Valentines Day! Wishing you lots of love !

Os meus momentos favoritos said...

Happy Valentines Day.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Happy ♥️Day to yiu and your friends, Carol.

Jeanie said...

I'm glad it was happy!

Between company last week, prepping for a Cork Poppers do, an ear and/or sinus infection, and then this week's mass shooting in our town, I'm so behind blog reading, I'll never catch up! I'll try to take a look at all but not comment and hopefully be back on schedule this week!