Powered by Blogger.

Love Is in the Air Pink Saturday

 

It's more Red Saturday than Pink Saturday, but it's still lovely.

Happy Pink Saturday and happy early Valentine's Day. Some people might think it's too soon for Valentine's Day, but not here in Buttercupland. Valentines are bought and a few Baby Yoda Valentine treats, too. I was surprised and delighted to see the full array of treats with a Baby Yoda theme. There will be a post celebrating the fun closer to Valentine's Day.

Early tomorrow K. and I are off on our winter adventure. I'll post a photo when we're there, but it's all books, beach and catch up time. I'm so looking forward to lots of time for chatting, reading and swimming. 

Many thanks, dear friends, for the good wishes on Buttercupland's blogaversary. So appreciate your good wishes and your friendship through the years. Here's to at least another fourteen years and on to a thirtieth anniversary. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and have a great week. 

10 comments

Brenda said...

Have fun…I live on the Gulf in Florida…I have been in pool here once and son’s once…not a swimmer…love the ocean though…right now cool…

Chatty Crone said...

Have fun on the beach.
I love Valentine's Day and red!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Enjoy your winter getaway, Carol, and sure you will have follow-up posts to share on your return. Stores do seem to rush the holidays and I believe Easter sill replace Hearts Day soon enough (sigh).

Carol said...

Enjoy your time away. This window is absolutely beautiful! My grand doll loves Baby Yoda, so I will be anxious to see that post.

Anonymous said...

Safe travels! Have a wonderful time !

Deb J. in Utah said...

Have a great trip! See you when you get back!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

When I get home from my trip to Florida, I'll be putting up my Valentine decorations. The house looks so gloomy when all the Christmas things are put away and I need something to brighten it up. I hope you enjoy your trip, believe me after this cold winter it feels good to warm up!

Theresa said...

Love is in the air! Enjoy your trip, get lots of rest and relaxation. HUGS!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty pic for Valentine's Day. Hope you are going somewhere warm. It's 39 this morning in Orlando!

Jeanie said...

Books, beach and catch-up time sounds great to me! Happy travels!