Powered by Blogger.

Pink Saturday Salutes National Cat Day

 

Let's celebrate National Cat Day, though every cat believes every day is National Cat Day 


My original plan for this post was to feature a visit to Biltmore House in Asheville, one of the high points of a great trip to North Carolina and Tennessee. But the stars came together when I was working on deleting pictures on my phone. I saw these great pictures of K.'s cats, Katniss and Boo, taken in January 2020 and fell in love with them all over again. I also had read that it was (Inter)National Cat Day and couldn't resist sharing the kitty cats with Buttercupland. This Pink Saturday post is a salute to the cats we love. 


The only photograph with both Boo and Katniss


Boo contemplates the universe -- or contemplates dinner

I hope you've enjoyed meeting two of my favorite cat friends. I've enjoyed sharing them with Buttercupland. Besides deleting pictures from my phone's camera roll (just another type of decluttering) I've been enjoying beautiful autumn days. The weather has been glorious and I've been out in the neighborhood photographing Halloween displays, which are plentiful. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and took good care.  

4 comments

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Carol! We are cat lovers here too. Lovely pictures of your kitty friends. Have a good weekend and enjoy the coming week. I am glad you are having good weather. See you again soon!

Theresa said...

Oh look at all of those pretty kitties! Enjoy your day dear friend, hope it is a gorgeous FALL day! HUGS!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thankfully I also have some cats in my life. They are my son's family cats. Aren't we the lucky ones to know them! Some cats are more lovable than others. I love how they purr when I pet them. It's a beautiful fall day here today, but we have rain moving in for tomorrow. We just have to enjoy it while we can!

Jeanie said...

Shhh! Don't tell Lizzie -- she'll be mad I forgot and she will get her revenge!