Powered by Blogger.

Asheville Autumn


 Greetings, blog buddies!

I’ve had a great time in Asheville and now have moved on to Tennessee. There will be posts to come from a terrific visit to North Carolina, but for now I’m posting a picture from one of the beautiful sunsets in Asheville. 

I did a lot of sightseeing in Asheville, and now I’m enjoying visiting with friends of very long-standing. I’ll be here for half a week, but I know there will be stories still untold. What a joy to catch up!

As ever, thanks for visiting and take care.



8 comments

Latane Barton said...

What a special treat, getting to see such beautiful scenery and visit with friends. Enjoy your stay!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We lived in Asheville for many years with a beautiful view of the mountains. It will always hold a special place in my heart!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

How wonderful to be traveling and more so at this colorful time of year and cooler too. Enjoy your friend visits and will look forward to your posts about your adventures, Carol.

Lynda said...

You arrived in this area about the perfect time for color! Glad you're having a great time!

Jeanie said...

I've only been to Asheville once but I'd love to return. That's pretty lovely color! If you have a chance, stop by and see some Michigan color, too!

Keep having fun!

Sandy said...

Sooooo pretty. Sounds like you're having quite the adventure.

Lowcarb team member said...

Sounds that you are having a good time.
Lovely photograph you've shared.

All the best Jan

Theresa said...

Beautiful place to visit. I know you had a wonderful time and will have lots of pictures and stories to share. Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs