Powered by Blogger.

F Is for Frostee and Fresh

Fun time Frostee is for "F" and Pink Saturday

I finally sat down on Thursday and made a list of topics for the remaining A to Z posts. There are just a few letters that are still unfilled, but I've finally got most of my ideas and photographs to go with them. Early on I had decided that "F" was definitely a post about food carts/food trucks and I'd been snapping pictures all over town. But yesterday I was out and came upon this soft ice cream truck that was a match for "F" and Pink Saturday. Today, we're not just doing food trucks, but specifically ones that begin with "F." 




About fifty feet from the pink truck I discovered this cart, Fresh Smoothies. I've yet to try this smoothy cart, but I'm waiting for a hot summer day. It's three blocks from my Y and a yummy smoothy will be my treat one day this summer after a workout. 

I made this cart/truck discovery yesterday after my first visit back to the Yoga studio at the Y for an in-person class. It felt so good to be back and surprisingly, after the time away I was still able to keep up with the class. I haven't made it back to the pool yet, but I'm going to push myself to get back in the next week. Is anyone else back to in-person gym classes?

Yes, I'm a few letters behind on the A to Z, but I'm optimistic I'll catch up in the next day. "G," "H" and "I" are sweet, sweet treats and if anyone has a sweet tooth, you won't want to miss them. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

6 comments

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That pink Frostee truck sure did double duty, Carol, for your Pink Saturdays and the A-Z posts so what a great "find." Looking forward to the sweet treats with upcoming letters and wonder if "I" would be ice cream?

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We used to have an ice cream truck that would go up and down the streets in my neighborhood. It would play music to let us know he was there. All the kids would line up on the curb to buy ice cream. That truck was always a welcome sight. Good for you keeping up with your yoga class. You are doing a good job of keeping fit !

NanaDiana said...

Those are both fun Fs. I bet that smoothie will taste really good come a hot summer day. xo Diana

lissa said...

I like ice cream trucks. During the summer, I keep hearing the music they play as they drive around the blocks.

There are tons of drink trucks but I have yet to try one of them. The ones you have shown here, I think I have seen tons of them around Manhattan.

Have a lovely day.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I loved when the ice cream truck would pull up into the neighborhood with its music playing...we would run out to stop him (that was in southern California)! New York, however; where my hubby grew up has "Frosty" trucks with soft serve cones - love them too!

My Tata's Cottage said...

These F visits are perfect today. Love the pink everywhere. I bet the smoothie was great! Enjoy a blessed weekend. Take care.