Powered by Blogger.

Happy National Coffee Day

 


Good evening, friends! I’m off on a total change of scenery adventure, but I couldn’t let National Coffee Day go by without a shout out to my favorite beverage. This is my at home brunch from the weekend, cinnamon oatmeal mini waffles and coffee. 

I’m finally out of state and enjoying some of my favorite towns. It’s a quick whirl of coffee, seafood, sightseeing, sea air and lots of photographs. I’ll post a few of my favorite pictures of tomorrow’s food adventures tomorrow night. 

As ever, thanks for visiting. Take care and see you tomorrow!

6 comments

Ginny Hartzler said...

Can't wait to see what your adventure was! Did you make these pancakes? If so, will you post the recipe?

Marcia said...

Are you headed north to be leaf peeper? Leaves are lovely up here though rains overnight may have taken some leaves off the trees.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Coffee is always my favorite beverage too, right now it's especially good. Hope you enjoy your trip and show us plenty of pictures !

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I am assuming you are in New England. Wherever you are, Carol, I hope the sun is shinning on you.

Lowcarb team member said...

Enjoy your trip, and your coffee :)

All the best Jan

Edna B said...

Enjoy your adventure and your coffee. Hugs, Edna B.