Powered by Blogger.

Tickled Pink Saturday

I was about to give up on Pink Saturday. I've been having trouble linking up and I could barely find a bit of pink in New York City. As much as I've enjoyed the fun I thought it was time to move on. But yesterday, a relatively balmy Friday afternoon, I was strolling down Columbus Avenue -- haven't done much strolling lately -- and I saw this...


...and knew I needed to try at least one more time to link up with Pink Saturday.



I walked half a block and came to this fun pink fantasy and that was the extra push I needed to try to join up with Pink Saturday one more time, and I'm tickled pink!

If yesterday was a nice day for winter, today is really spring. I've been out to services and my next destination is the library. I'm going to walk as much as I can and just enjoy the sunny and warm weather for the gift that it is.

Thanks so much for visiting. I'm tickled pink that you stopped by!

13 comments

Anonymous said...

We are having a nice afternoon, too. So happy you can get out and enjoy walking. Lovely pinks along the way. Have a great rest of the day.

Sola Scriptura said...

I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy the spring-like weather. And what a bonus that you found such a picture-perfect widow display for your Pink Saturday post!

Nellie said...

I'm tickled pink to be able to stop by, Buttercup! Enjoy your Saturday!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm tickled you have some warmer sunny weather there. We are having rain here as it got above the freezing mark but there are some really icy spots out there. I salted my front steps and that is as far as I got outside today. Staying in and keeping dry.

Susie said...

You can always find beautiful shop windows in NYC. It's wonderful that you are getting around and loving life. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Linda said...

And I am tickled pink that you shared. Just lovely!!!! I so love the color pink. Blessings

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Good weather always makes you want to stroll! I hope we can go for a walk tomorrow. Enjoy your evening my friend!

TARYTERRE said...

You are lucky to have some warmer weather in your neck of the woods. ENJOY! I LOVE the color pink.

Deanna said...

Glad you are having spring-like weather to enjoy your walk, can't say it's springlike in Chicago!!

Lynn said...

I think you were meant to do the Pink day. I'd love those pink boots, second from the left!!

Theresa said...

Oh I am PINK with envy at your gorgeous city and all of the excitement surrounding the game today:) Enjoy your day! HUGS!

Little Wandering Wren said...

Dearest Buttercup
I have enjoyed reading through quite a few of your blogs given it's stinking hot here and 3am in the morning but impossible to sleep! Glad you had had some nice spring weather, my daughter has just arrived in NY and said it was the first day not completely freezing and that she saw David Beckham in Times Square. How cool is that Beckham & Superbowl in one ace NY weekend.
I hope you enjoy your SuperBowl party and celebrations.
Wren x

Lynda said...

We have definitely enjoyed a break in the cold temperatures, too. It's wonderful to have clear roads again and it will surprise me if people complain about us having rain - - - but they probably will. Hope your week ahead is GREAT!