Powered by Blogger.

See You in Sedona!


At this moment -- thanks to the joys of scheduled posting -- I'm on my way to Phoenix and then to Sedona for the next week. I'm traveling with my friend, Lonni, my fifth grade best friend and fabulous travel companion and we are looking forward to the best time. There will be lots of talking and laughing, long walks, swimming and reading. I'm also looking forward to meeting blog friends and enjoying quiet times looking at the magnificent red rocks of Sedona. Any blog buddies in the area please leave me a post with your email and I will be in touch. Meeting blog friends has become a wonderful part of traveling.

I will try and post while I'm away and I will be leaving a few posts to pop up during the trip. Thinking of all of my blog buddies and wishing you a sweet week!

7 comments

Theresa said...

Ahhhhh, Sedona... one of my favorites! We drove all around and looked at those gorgeous red rocks! We stayed for a few nights right in town! I wish I was there with you! HUGS!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I just finished a book about a woman in Sedona. It sounds like a wonderful place to be. Enjoy your trip and all the friends too.

TARYTERRE said...

That sounds delightful. You have a blast. The landscape is gorgeous. My younger daughter lives in Gold Canyon, AZ. Give her a shout out. Godspeed. ENJOY. Take care.

Sheilagh said...

Have a wonderful trip, I am not in the least bit jealous of Lonni, or any blog friends you might meet.... why would I be? Oh boy the green glow is taking over my body...... xxxx

Teacherfish said...

Have a great week! I hope you have terrific weather!

Lynda said...

Two wonderful blessings - - - a friend for so many years and also your trip. Of course, we are happy for you and looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Chatty Crone said...

Well enjoy it for me and take some pictures. sandie