Powered by Blogger.

This Time Tomorrow...

...it will be 8:49 PM in California and instead of getting ready for a Friday at work I will be at BlogHer. It's been a whirl of a day -- as it usually is before a vacation -- but well worth it. Your soon-to-be correspondent in San Diego is very excited. Almost too excited to eat -- just yogurt for dinner -- and too happy excited to sleep. I'm just about packed. I've got too many shirts and have probably forgotten something critical, but I know I can find whatever I need in San Diego.

I hope to do at least daily posts from BlogHer. I will be blogging from my phone, so there won't be a lot of text, but I will try and share photos throughout the day. I wish I could bring all of you with me, but since that's not possible stay tuned for pictures, comments and maybe even my first-ever Buttercup video.


6 comments

Neabear said...

Have a great time!! I am sure you will have a blast! Stay safe!

~Linnea

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your trip is a great one! I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it.

Chatty Crone said...

Okay - you have a ball out there - and be careful! Report back,

Sybil said...

I am so looking forward to reading all about your time away and hoping you will be able to give us all soem tips as well !! everything soudns so exciting, wish tehre was soemthing like that over here in the UK..Just love our wee trips around your neighbour hoods...
Take care, much Love Sybil xxx

TARYTERRE said...

Have FUN with all the bloggers. Looking forward to your updates.

Lynda said...

I am playing catch-up so just realized you are there! Hope you are having a phenomenal time and I, too, look forward to hearing about this experience.