Powered by Blogger.

Fun Time, Summer in the City

I'm loving summer in the city. I like going out and exploring, whether it's a neighborhood I'm unfamiliar with or just my beloved Upper West Side of Manhattan. I walked along Broadway three times over this weekend and every time I found something fun and interesting.

If anyone was looking for a hat for shade the hat vendor was on Columbus Avenue. I had just made a quick visit to the post office and was making my way to Whole Foods. 

I always enjoy the Saturday Farmers' Market, across from Lincoln Center. The veggies looked great...

at all the stands!

Sidewalk dining is fun.

But even in the midst of fresh vegetables,  folks wearing tank tops and shorts and folks drinking iced tea, there was a reminder that the seasons go round...

In the Burberry Store the summer is gone.

As for me, I am hanging on to every drop of sunshine and ice cream as long as I can. 
Sweaters will be here soon enough!

Wishing you a fun time, whether you are enjoying summer in the city or the country!

  

5 comments

Melinda said...

Sure does look fun.

We enjoys the Farmer's markets here too. We alos love to sidewal dine too.

In the midst of an heatwave who wants to look at sweaters? I'll be ready for a season change though.
We had the hottest day today 108 with heat indexes at 110-116---aaaaaa!

Melinda

Chatty Crone said...

And that is called living!!!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love summer but the heat of the past few weeks is a bit more than I like for sure. Reminders of fall and back to school seem to be all over in the stores. Thankfully we'll still have summer until September. Hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!

Melissa said...

I absolutely love to see photos of your city! You and Pat get some really good shots. I hope to get there someday!

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note:Visit my blog from Google.com. Only ONE click is asked and nothing else
I will be very grateful to you.