Powered by Blogger.

Thankful in April...Georgia's

Since I don't get to Paris very often these days, I am so thankful that Paris came to me. Not all of Paris, but a delicious little taste in the charming cafe that is a block from my apartment.


The outdoor tables make a wonderful place for an iced coffee in the summer.My hope is that the scaffolding that is surrounding the cafe will be gone by the summer.  They serve lunch and dinner, too, but the real treat is the pastry. Everything is beautiful and tastes as good as it looks. 


As lovely as all of these treats are my favorite is the relatively simple, yet sublime almond croissant. It's as good as any I've ever had. For anyone in the metropolitan area who is a croissant fan it's worth a trip. 


 My photograph doesn't do the croissants justice. 

Thank you Georgia's for bringing Paris to me!

10 comments

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That looks like a wonderfully yummy place to go for sure. It's so nice to think about dining out doors and enjoying the sunshine! I'm tired of being inside all the time. I hope your Wednesday is a great one!

Sharon said...

I know I keep saying this, but we've GOT to plan a trip to NYC. It looks as if one may happen in August. You'll have to share the name of this little cafe. It looks yummy.

Carol said...

Oooo, it all looks very appetising! It'll be so nice to sit outside when the warmer weather arrives!

Sybil said...

Thanks to you for bringing Paris to us !!! I would just love to besitting there you by my side...well I can dream...(As I am feeling at the moment I would rather be anywhere rather than here !)Thanks for your comments with regards Sarah. I feel very "alone" at the moement. But I know that this too will pass
Love Sybil xx

Sheilagh said...

Ralph wants to go there!!

So do I...lol

Hugs

Sheilagh

Maggid said...

croissant? Yum!

love the photos . . . grateful for you, thank you so much for sharing.

love & love,
-g-

Gloria said...

Oh, everything look luscious! I wish I could be there right now!
Best,
Gloria

Chatty Crone said...

They look so good! Yum. sandie

Lynda said...

My favorite is something with apples.

Nancy M. said...

What a cute little cafe! I would try a little of everything. I'm such a bad girl! Hope you enjoy!