Powered by Blogger.

Bye Bye and Bonjour

 


I’m in the airport waiting area blogging on my phone. I’d hoped to get a post done in the last day, but there were the usual too many errands. All got done, except for posting. 


I leave for Paris in less than two hours and arrive tomorrow morning. I’m excited and yes, a little nervous. I will be seeing friends on several days, but this is a mostly solo trip. I’ve done it before and I hope my travel skills are still up for the challenge. I will try and check in with photos from the trip. My first scheduled activity is a visit to the Louvre on Monday. 


Next post, it’s Bonjour, mes amis!


As ever, thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.

7 comments

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

How wonderful for you, Carol, to be yet another adventure. It has been years since I visited Paris and so will be looking forward to reading your post and revisiting the city, enjoy!

Jeanie said...

I saw that you landed and are at your hotel, so well done! Have a marvelous time!

Marcia said...

Safe travels. Look forward to reading of your exploits.

Karen Jones Gowen said...

How nice! Wishing you bon voyage and wishing it were me.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How wonderful it would be to make a trip like that! I hope you have a safe and happy trip/ And remember to take lots of pictures!

Lowcarb team member said...

I wish you safe and happy travels.

All the best Jan

Chatty Crone said...

Wishing you the best trip ever!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT! Can't wait to see your photos.