Powered by Blogger.

Pink Saturday Valentine's Day

 

Love and hearts on Valentine's Day!

I loved this beautiful bouquet at a very high end florist...

I loved both of these beautiful bouquets at the same florist... 

And these beautiful orchid plants.

I found this beautiful floral collection at a florist just a few blocks from the site where I got my second dose of vaccine on Friday morning. I stopped and snapped a few Pink Saturday valentine pictures while I was out and about. I wasn't sure how I would feel for the next day or so and couldn't let some fabulous floral shots go by. As Friday progressed I was achy and tired, and the feeling went on through last night. I got up this morning with just the usual collection of aches, but feeling good. I'm very grateful for having come through the side effects as well as I did. I did skip my monthly bible study -- couldn't keep my eyes open -- but was awake for a 70th Zoom surprise birthday party for a friend from Girl Scouts.  

Fortunately, the predicted sleet (my least favorite weather) didn't take place and it's a relatively warm 35 degrees. I'm going to take advantage of something I haven't seen all that often lately and have sorely missed, sunshine. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care. Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

15 comments

Deb J. in Utah said...

Lovely flowers. So glad you side effects from the second shot weren't too bad. I was tired and achy Friday evening and most of the day Saturday, but otherwise OK. I took it easy and didn't do much yesterday and went to bed early last night and woke up feeling fine this morning. It's a great feeling to have both shots done! Have a good week!

Olde Dame Holly said...

I like seeing your reflection in the shop windows: Carol Among the Blooms.

Ginny Hartzler said...

These bouquets are gorgeous! I'm glad you are finally past your second vaccination. I hear that the worse it makes you feel, that means it is working really well.

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous flowers!Greetings!

Martha said...

So pretty and so glad you got your second dose and are already feeling better. Happy Valentine's Day!

TARYTERRE said...

Glad you weathered the storm regarding side effects. we're expecting up to 14 inches of snow in the next 3 days. Trying to catch up to you guys. Stay warm and safe. The delightful hearts and flowers are wonderful perking up our moods in this winter season. thanks for posting them.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Oh gosh, those flowers are so beautiful.

Congratulations on getting your second shot and I am so glad to read that the after effects weren’t too bad. I get my second shot on Friday. I am more worried about the weather and getting to Rite Aid than I am about the shot. I am getting very weary of snow and ice frightens me so.

Theresa said...

Gorgeous bouquets of flowers! I have my second dose this Thursday and I am expecting to feel bad based on what everyone is saying. Thanks for sharing how it affected you! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Little Wandering Wren said...

Congratulations on having both your vaccinations behind you, interesting to read about the side effects which one did you have? Lovely flowers!
Wren x

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thanks for sharing all th beautiful flowers pictures. They do cheer one up when all you see is white and grey miserable cold snowy days. We've got a big storm coming our way. Prayers for everyone safety. I'm staying in and keeping warm.

Edna B said...

I love the photos, and I'm so glad you came through the side effects of the second vaccine shot with not being too sick. It helps to know this before I have to get my shots. Enjoy your warmer temps, hugs, Edna B.

Karen said...

The flowers are absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on getting through your shots! I'm glad you are on the other side of it all. Enjoy the sunshine:)

Lowcarb team member said...

Such lovely flowers, I enjoyed seeing your photographs.
Pleased that you have now had both shots of vaccine.

My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Appreciated the update from the 2nd vaccine as that time will be mid-March for us. We have heard varying reports and all very similar to your own so we're planning on a day or two afterwards of staying in and doing nothing, small "sacrifice" for larger "reward."

Beside a babbling brook... said...

May I ask, how you got your vaccine?

You are in NYC.

I am in upstate NYS.

Gentle hugs...