Powered by Blogger.

Butterfly and Unicorn Pink Saturday

Pretty in Pink Saturday fun

We are officially in quarantine, though still permitted to go out to buy food and walk for exercise, as long as we are six feet from other people. This has been my routine for over the last week and my times out walking have been among my favorite parts of the day. My goal is to walk three miles every day and with the exception of yesterday I've been successful. I'm taking this very seriously and appreciate the friends who have been in touch to tell me to keep to the quarantine. 

On my walk this week I passed a very cute children's clothing store and the array of pretty in pink purses and backpacks caught my eye. The butterfly purse in the picture above may be my favorite. 

But the popcorn purse was the first one that caught my attention and the 
kitty cat backpack would make a great gift, too. 

 This entire window is great, and my favorite here is "PARTY." 

The pink backpack is so sweet, but I'm partial to the blue purse in back of it. 
Believe is just what I need to get me through these day.  

I planned to do a post devoted to books today, but spent way too long on the phone with friends in the afternoon. No regrets about. I loved catching up and keeping in touch. I have a lighter "schedule" tomorrow and plan to put my post together in the afternoon. My only "commitment" besides walking   is our evening services on Zoom. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care of yourself. Much love and wash your hands!  

10 comments

Ginny Hartzler said...

Buttercup, you remind me there are still magical things in the world, and lift my spirits! I think my favorite here is the pink and black zig zag purse (or box?)

Deb J. in Utah said...

Fun post. You have such an interesting city to walk in. So glad you are taking the quarantine seriously. Stay safe and well, my friend.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful pink vignettes!That pink and black zig zag purse/clutch? caught my eye too.God bless you. Happy Pink Saturday!

Linda M. Conley said...

Thank you Buttercup...indeed, (and following a commenter) you make things so magical. Have a beautiful day friend.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm so glad you can still get out for some exercise. It would be terrible to stay inside for days on end. That window has so many cut things in it and would be just what some of my grnddaugers would love. Unicorns and Butterflies are needed right now to cheer us up.

Barbara said...

The items in the shop window are so cheery! You are doing well to try to log in 3 miles daily with your walks. We're doing 2 miles daily here. Thankfully, early morning and after-supper walks are good. We've already got hot weather here, so mid-day is not so appealing.

Quarantining here, too. It's just a good idea for everybody until this thing tamps down significantly.

JFM said...

Good for you. Walking is very healthy for us and the pretty window display was so cheerful.

Thank you for sharing 💮

Chatty Crone said...

BELIEVE is what we all need right now.

Carol said...

I think we will officially be quarantined soon as well. We are being told to social distance ourselves and to stay in, but there are still people out. I need sunshine and warmth, if I am going to be told to stay home. I need to know the name of that shop and if they are online. I need that purse for my grand doll( The popcorn).

Anonymous said...

Hi Buttercup! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Those purses are adorable. Oh I love the popcorn one!! My granddaughter would too! (She is 4.) I see that you are in NYC. We lived in Bergen County, NJ for 20 years and my husband would commute into Manhattan for work. We now live in South Jersey. Quarantine time for us too.
Blessings, Gina

PS I'm your newest follower. :-)