Powered by Blogger.

I Love You Berry Much Pink Saturday

I Love You Berry Much!

I was just about ready to write my Pink Saturday post for this week. I'd taken the pictures, cropped them and had them downloaded. As soon as I got back from the library I was going to write my post and it wasn't about meringues. But on the way to the library I passed Mokum, a local restaurant, and saw these amazing meringues. It took every ounce of willpower to keep walking to the library. The meringues were definitely calling my name. 


I liked the look of the berry meringues, but I'm not a fan of strawberry flavored sweets. I'd much rather treat myself to the chocolate variety I saw in the next window, and I'd like a touch of the chocolate sauce, too.

My choice for sweet treat of the week!

However, it was the third window that got my vote. I'm a fan of almond and butter pecan and best of all, pralines and cream, in ice cream flavors and in meringues, too. I still made my way to the library without a detour, but one day I will definitely return. I think I will save my treat here for a birthday outing for a friend or a visit with an out of town guest. Come and visit soon, my friends! 

I enjoyed my walk and my coffee treat on the way home. It's cold but clear and sunny and a great day for February. Looking forward to blog visits and catching up on the news in BlogLand. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and have a pretty in pink Saturday. 

9 comments

Louca por porcelana said...

Mouthwatering!!!

TARYTERRE said...

❤ the meringues looked scrumptious. i would have splurged. you have tremendous willpower. looks like a nice walk.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I would have NEVER have made it to the library!!! I love meringues, and have several packages of different flavors here. The little ones are only 10 calories, too! But THESE...I have never seen such glorious ones. I think I would have swooned just looking in the window.

Theresa said...

YUMMY, I will take one of EACH:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Linda said...

Yummy!!! Although, sadly, I am allergic to anything/everything almond, sigh. Have a great Sunday, friend. smiles

Carol said...

OH goodness! I think you have gotten yourself into a pickle so to speak. I believe you now must go buy each of us one of those mouth watering meringues. HA HA! They sure to look delicious!

Billie Jo said...

Oh my goodness!
I have never seen anything like those!!!
Please eat one for me ok???
Chocolate. : )

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Oh my, they'd be something I could fall in love with for sure ! Your will power is amazing! We had a bake sale going on after such today and I could not pass us a pink frosted jelly donut! It called my name and I took it home all for the donation of one dollar.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That was after church services yesterday!