Powered by Blogger.

Uluru

11 comments

Anonymous said...

Wow! breathtaking

Deanna said...

Looks like a grand time!! Stay safe.

Chatty Crone said...

Amazing.

TARYTERRE said...

spectacular.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

A great picture. It must be awesome to see it in person.

Theresa said...

BEAUTIFUL😍

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Amazing for sure !

Susie said...

Carol, I have always wanted to see this in person. LOL. I know that it is sacred to Australians. What a sight it must have seemed as you came upon it. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Dee said...

Dear Carol, I read Susie's comment and learned that this rock mass is sacred to the Australians. Is that those who lived there before the English boats arrived? It reminds me of the Southwest United States and the Devil's Tower in Wyoming. That is sacred to Native Americans and it was the first national monument in the U.S.--I think Teddy Roosevelt was the one who proclaimed that.

You must be having a grand and glorious time "down under"! Peace.

Paula said...

When we were there in 2000 there were so many flies around that it was hard to enjoy

Jim said...

Awesome Uluru.