Powered by Blogger.

Call Me Cinderella

Last night I was at one of the best parties I've ever gone to. I heard the music as I walked down the street and the party place looked enchanted. Rev. Run, of Run-DMC was the DJ and the music was terrific.
Today I spent exploring downtown San Jose. I was walking down the same street, but now it was a sunny late morning. The second picture was the site of my enchanted party. Yes, a parking lot. I know how Cinderella felt the morning after the ball.

I've got a flight in a few hours and here's hoping I'm back in New York tomorrow morning.
It's been a great weekend Thanks, San Jose and thanks, #BlogHer14.


8 comments

Anonymous said...

So happy you enjoyed your visit. Have a safe trip home.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

It proves that you can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. It does look like an enchanted evening and one that you will remember forever. So glad that you had a really good time in San Jose.

Terra said...

Sounds like a fun adventure.

TARYTERRE said...

GODSPEED. Sounds like you had a marvelous time.

Sola Scriptura said...

I'm so glad you had such a grand time. I hope you have safe and comfortable travels back home.

Nellie said...

Sending wishes for a safe return! Someone was very busy clearing away all proof that a party had been held!

Melinda said...

Looks like a fun time!

M : )

Dee said...

I've been blog hopping and I just happened to stumble across your blog. I was sitting here scratching my head because I can't remember the last time I went to a party and the party you went to sounds so cool. I would love to have been at a party where Rev. Run was the DJ... how cool is that? I used to love me some Run DMC back in the day, too. Oh well, hopefully you had enough fun for the both of us. I hope you're enjoying your day... :)