Powered by Blogger.

It's Turtle Tuesday!





I'm happy to announce the winner of the DVD for  a "A Turtle's Tale 2." It's Leslie S. and her family does crafts or watches movies on rainy Florida days. Again, many thanks to our friends at Gaiam Vivendi, who will be sending Leslie her copy of this DVD. Many thanks, too, to all of you who stopped by to visit, left comments or became citizens of Buttercupland. Keeping in the spirit of the Countdown to 1,000 posts I'm doing another giveaway tomorrow. Please come and visit.

Busy, busy day today and I spent almost all day out and about. That hasn't been my pattern for the last month, but I'm feeling rested and there are so many things I want to do. I may even have to start setting my alarm again in the mornings.

Wishes for a wonderful Wednesday!

6 comments

Stephanie said...

Congratulations to Leslie :) Looks like a cute movie. Have a lovely Wednesday, Carol!

Hugs to you

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Isn't it amazing how BUSY we get when we are retired????? Sounds like you are doing well---and enjoying life... Glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!!

Congrats to Leslie... Nice Giveaway.

Hugs,
Betsy

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I have to say that there have been very few times I've had to set the alarm here at my house and I haven't worn a watch since I retired. As long as you are enjoying the busy days, that is fine though.

Nellie said...

Congratulations to Leslie!

It has been many years since we have set an alarm clock. We seem to wake with daylight.:-)

Grammy Staffy said...

Congrats Leslie

Susan said...

Hi Carol...Thanks so much for your visit today. Hope you have a nice Thursday. Susan