1) I'm a fan of cake pops. This beautiful tray was made by my very talented friend, Donna, for my official retirement dinner on June 6. They tasted as good as they looked.
2) My drink of choice most days, but especially in the summer, is iced coffee, and we've had perfect iced coffee weather for the last few days.
3) I especially like to read mysteries and I enjoy those set in England. I've found a new series set in the Napoleonic era and the lead character is Sebastian St. Cyr. There's a lot of murder, and some quite bloody, but I really liked it and I'm now completely hooked. Besides my dear friend, Terra, any other mystery fans in Buttercupland?
4) I wear sunscreen every day, winter or summer.
5) I've had my first few fleeting thoughts of Christmas already and have started working on a "Christmas Club" account at my savings bank.
Thanks, Nancy, for a fun random Friday!
Wishes for a fun Friday!