Powered by Blogger.

Dear BlogHer '12 Friends,

Welcome to New York City!

Last year in San Diego we had the Twizzler Statue of Liberty --
which was a lot of fun!


This year this is the welcome you get as you fly over New York harbor.

The beautiful lady in the harbor extends her torch to welcome you to New York.

I am so looking forward to the next three days of fun, learning and friendship. I'll be posting pictures here in the evenings and doing facebook updates during the day. I can't anticipate all the interesting and exciting events of the next few days, but I do know there will be lots of fun surprises and also know I will share them with you. My only regret is that all of the sweet citizens of Buttercupland can't join me at BlogHer.

Stay tuned, it's live from New York City!

11 comments

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

You're going to have a great time! Looking forward to your posts :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and I look forward to hearing/seeing it all!

Shell said...

can't wait to hear all about it!
Have Fun!
Hugs,
Shell

Mevely317 said...

Me? Envious, party of one! :)
I'll be with you in spirit -- does that count?

Looking forward to coming pictures!

Theresa said...

Wish I could be there! ENJOY!!!! BIG HUGS!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The lovely lady is a sight to see for sure. She has welcomed many over the years! Have a great time! It'll be nice to hear about what you are doing!

Akila said...

Enjoy well

TARYTERRE said...

We'll be there in spirit. keep us posted. You must be so excited. ENJOY every moment at BlogHer. That's a BEAUTIFUL lady out there in the harbor to greet everyone. take care,

peggy said...

I love pictures of New York and I always go to see movies that are made in New York. Probably as close as I will ever be but I can enjoy your photos. Happy Thursday!

Sheilagh said...

Wish we were there, have a fab time xxx love and hugs xxx

Nellie said...

Have a wonderful time! I am looking forward to hearing all about it!