Powered by Blogger.

Pinterest Pumpkinfest




I was a little slow on the uptake with Pinterest, but now it's a regular stop on my internet visit list. One of the things I most enjoy is looking at recipes and I've happily assembled an entire board with pumpkin recipes. I shared the pumpkin ice cream a few weeks ago and that was a big hit with the citizens of Buttercupland. I thought it would be fun to share more of the pumpkin recipes I've found -- and there are lots, each looking more delicious than the last. Every Friday from now until Thanksgiving I'm going to feature a different pumpkin recipe. Some will be savory and some will be sweet. I'm initiating Pumpkinfest with a fabulous mini-brownie recipe with a swirl of pumpkin cream cheese.

I love the title of this post -- goofy, but my first rhyming alliterative title. I love the pumpkin recipes. I've come to love Pinterest and I love the citizens of Buttercupland. It's a lovely way to start the weekend.

10 comments

TARYTERRE said...

Pumpkin Fidays. I love the sound of that. I'll be filling my recipe box with new ideas, courtesy of you and Pinterest. Thanks Buttercup.

Marie Rayner said...

Oh gosh those look good! I am hooked on Pinterest myself . . . like I needed another obsession to squander my time on! lol I could lose myself in there for hours!

Anonymous said...

Haven't jumped on the pinterest band wagon...but am on the pumpkin wagon for sure! I can't wait to make my first pie of the season! YUM.

Sheilagh said...

How Pinteresting:) some fabulous recipes on there, these look Delicious:)

xx

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to my friend, Lorraine's, blog for a good pumpkin recipe:
http://gratefulprayerthankfulheart.blogspot.com/2011/10/pumpkin-bars.html

Enjoy your baking tomorrow!

Lynda said...

I can hear how happy you are through your words. Praise God the surgery is becoming more and more of a distant memory and you get to enjoy doing the things you like best again.

Chatty Crone said...

I have to make an effort to get on Pinterest.

Sandie

Natasha in Oz said...

Yum! I wish it was Autumn over here after seeing all the amazing pumpkin recipes on Pinterest! I can't wait to see what recipe you feature this week.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Jilly said...

These are really delightful colourful treats and photographs. Dish of mint and chestnut, strawberries and cream, vanilla and salted caramel are my favorite. Your dishes are looks too much delicious.
faucet eyewash station

Chris said...

Hi there, I'm glad that I am not the only one having to confess that I haven't tried Pinterest yet. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris