Powered by Blogger.

Summer Dreams

I'm dreaming of a soft breeze and warm gentle rain with every boot-clad step I take. May your days be sunny and bright and may all your hours sunshine bright! My apologies to Irving Berlin, but I am going winter-nutty. Too many hours in gloves and wool socks make this girl paraphrase "White Christmas..."

I know I've skipped an entire season, but I'm dreaming of...

Sailboats and breezes on the river...

fruits and veggies at the farm stand....

fresh flowers!

What are your summer dreams?

6 comments

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's always nice to dream, especially when it's freezing cold outside! Have a wonderful Monday!

Robyn Campbell said...

I'm dreaming of all that too. And swimming in my pool and going to Ireland. Ahhhh...

Let's dream. Super lovely post. (((hugs)))

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your photos are wonderful. Mine dreams would be to walk along any of our coastal beaches . I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Andrea said...

If you are gonna dream....DREAM BIG! So, skip all the seasons you would like. I am dreaming of a cabin on my own mountain....where the dogs and I can play and write surrounded by GOD's beautiful creation!

Hugs,
andrea

Chatty Crone said...

I am having the same dream as you - am I in your dream? teehee sandie

Gloria said...

My Summer dreams are behind my Spring dreams! I love Spring even better than Summer, so even though it is technically HERE, I am waiting for the sunny, cool Spring days. I hope they get here soon!
gv