Powered by Blogger.

A Big Bouquet of Thanks!


Thanks, Donna and Brandon...

..and to everyone else who made my birthday celebration a complete joy! Blog friends, family, work friends, synagogue friends and friends from every assorted part of my life -- fifth grade, college, high school youth group...You have all spoiled me madly and I am so grateful. Thank yous are coming -- email or mail and that is my goal for the next week. For blog friends, I want to stop by on everyone's blog who visited. At the rate I'm going this may take a good week, but please do expect a visit. My google reader shows 345 unread posts, so I have some work to do to catch up. But it's very happy work and I look forward to visiting. 

Today I return to real life. After the sugar deluge of the last few days I am back to yogurt and salads and I even have baby spinach to put into my smoothie. I did get in my half mile daily -- two miles yesterday -- and I am happy to be keeping up with the Challenge. The heat is much more manageable, which makes walking much more pleasant.  Today is laundry, groceries, walk and making a little less chaos at home. 

Again, many, many thanks to all for your birthday wishes and lots of hugs!  


8 comments

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Buttercup Sweetie...
What a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I could smell the fragrance before I even saw them. They are just gorgeous my friend, like you.

I am sending you a BIG virtual hug this morning, and smiling thinking of all the fun we had with Marydon and Harold. I can't wait until we see each other again.

You have touched my life in more ways than you will ever know. You are jewel in everyone's crown that you touch. What a beautiful soul you are, and I am so privledged that you call me Friend. I love you sweet friend.

Have a gorgeous day today, and I look forward to so many more of your celebrated birthdays.

I love you, Sherry

Jemi Fraser said...

Sounds like you've had a fun week! I'm glad the heat is better - it can be so draining. Enjoy getting back on track :)

Melinda said...

Happy birthday to you --- sounds like you had a great 6oth!
Friends ARE the BEST aren't they??

Have a great Monday.
I'll be putting you on my sidebar soon. come by and join the fun.

Melinda

Simply Debbie said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BUTTERCUP,
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE SPOILED THE WAY YOU SHOULD BE...
YOU WEREN'T ANYWHERE AROUND THAT TERRIBLE FIRE IN SOHO WERE YOU...WHEN I SAW ALL THAT AREA ABLAZE I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF YOU. MY DARLING MR. SIMPLY HAS A COUSIN BOBBY THAT LIVES IN THAT AREA. HIM AND HIS WIFE ARE BOTH ARCATECS...I NEVER CAN SPELL THAT WORD.....THEY DESIGN BUILDINGS AND BIG HOUSES...BUT THEY HAVE LIVED THERE MANY YEARS.
HAVE A GOOD WEEK.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

What a lovely surprise to have you visit Bebe's Adventures... I am so pleased she gave you a smile. Your flowers are just beautiful!
Blessings,
Penny

Pam said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Way to go!

Chatty Crone said...

Well you had a great birthday and now its time to get back on track!

sandie

Barbara Blundell said...

Belated Birthday greetings You're only a spring chicken yet
Here's to many more celebrations !