Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Farewell to Southampton, and Hello to France

 

                  The walls of medieval Southampton

It’s been a wonderful few days in Southern England and in a few hours it will be time to check in and then set sail for France. I’ve found Southampton a great place to stay and enjoyed learning about its history. 


                              Lulworth Cove

I spent yesterday on a whirlwind exploration of Hampshire and Dorset in the southern coastal area of England. It was a wonderful day and I especially liked the seaside town of Lulworth Cove in Dorset.

Next post from France! 🇫🇷

As ever, thanks for visiting and wishes for a great week.





4 comments:

  1. Good to see where you have been and hear where you are going ! I hope you are enjoying every minute. How nice to see all the pictures and looking forward to seeing France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a great trip.
    Looking forward to reading about France.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of that house/cottage with the matching pretty blue door and fence is beautiful. it looks very, very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy France. It is really beautiful there! Thank you for sharing! Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to have visitors.