Love you more, my Pink Saturday friends!
I had a long post planned for today, but the Olympics got in the way. I started to watch just "a few minutes" and then I checked the time somewhere in the middle of the pairs skating and realized I didn't have time for a long post for this Pink Saturday. So I switched gears and decided that tonight is the kick-off for Hearts and Flowers Week, a new feature of Buttercupland.
This week we're featuring flowers, romance and all things Valentines Day. I'm happy to be starting our early Valentine week celebration with a visit to one of my favorite Manhattan florists. I stopped by last week and it felt as though it was early spring, especially the aroma of flowers that filled the sidewalk.
Roses and tulips! I'm not sure I could find a prettier bouquet.
Tomorrow I'll be announcing the winners of the Buttercupland Thirteenth Birthday giveaway. There will also be a second announcement, and all I'll say about that is "Romance." Please stop by to share the fun.
As ever, thanks for visiting and have a happy hearts and flowers week!
That is an absolutely beautiful bouquet. Happy Hearts and Flowers Week!
ReplyDeleteI love the pretty pink flowers. They make it seem like spring is around the corner - - - even though we know it iw still a few weeks away!
ReplyDeleteHearts and flowers are definitely worth celebrating for more than one day. Glad to see you are making a week it. We all need some color in our lives right now and usually I put out lots of flowers and hearts here in my house for decorations. Everything outside is white and color is needed. Hope you enjoy the week ahead !
ReplyDeleteJust saying hello! Those pink flowers were so pretty and just cheered me up. I saw you in the glass and wanted to say hello!
ReplyDeleteGosh I just love to see beautiful flowers this time of year, a florist here who had beautiful window displays is no longer in business
ReplyDeleteYou're right -- that bouquet is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI so love the flowers in the second shot...they are beautiful and much to my liking.
ReplyDelete