I Love You Berry Much!
I was just about ready to write my Pink Saturday post for this week. I'd taken the pictures, cropped them and had them downloaded. As soon as I got back from the library I was going to write my post and it wasn't about meringues. But on the way to the library I passed Mokum, a local restaurant, and saw these amazing meringues. It took every ounce of willpower to keep walking to the library. The meringues were definitely calling my name.
I liked the look of the berry meringues, but I'm not a fan of strawberry flavored sweets. I'd much rather treat myself to the chocolate variety I saw in the next window, and I'd like a touch of the chocolate sauce, too.
My choice for sweet treat of the week!
However, it was the third window that got my vote. I'm a fan of almond and butter pecan and best of all, pralines and cream, in ice cream flavors and in meringues, too. I still made my way to the library without a detour, but one day I will definitely return. I think I will save my treat here for a birthday outing for a friend or a visit with an out of town guest. Come and visit soon, my friends!
I enjoyed my walk and my coffee treat on the way home. It's cold but clear and sunny and a great day for February. Looking forward to blog visits and catching up on the news in BlogLand.
As ever, thanks for visiting and have a pretty in pink Saturday.



Mouthwatering!!!
ReplyDelete❤ the meringues looked scrumptious. i would have splurged. you have tremendous willpower. looks like a nice walk.
ReplyDeleteI would have NEVER have made it to the library!!! I love meringues, and have several packages of different flavors here. The little ones are only 10 calories, too! But THESE...I have never seen such glorious ones. I think I would have swooned just looking in the window.
ReplyDeleteYUMMY, I will take one of EACH:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!
ReplyDeleteYummy!!! Although, sadly, I am allergic to anything/everything almond, sigh. Have a great Sunday, friend. smiles
ReplyDeleteOH goodness! I think you have gotten yourself into a pickle so to speak. I believe you now must go buy each of us one of those mouth watering meringues. HA HA! They sure to look delicious!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen anything like those!!!
Please eat one for me ok???
Chocolate. : )
Oh my, they'd be something I could fall in love with for sure ! Your will power is amazing! We had a bake sale going on after such today and I could not pass us a pink frosted jelly donut! It called my name and I took it home all for the donation of one dollar.
ReplyDeleteThat was after church services yesterday!
ReplyDelete