B Is for Birch Coffee
In the interest of journalistic integrity I have yet to try Birch Coffee. I've walked past the branch near my local Home Goods, but every time I walk by it's crowded. I found the location on the Upper East Side on Monday and decided I would do my first coffee taste test for this series there. Alas, there were only two seats available at the tiniest counter possible. I took a few pictures, and moved on to another favorite coffee place that I will feature next week. Everything about Birch looked great. The coffee is locally roasted in Long Island City Queens and it's imported from Ethiopia, Brazil, Colombia and Guatemala. I will be back!
When I do return to Birch, I'm definitely going to request Bully Blend. How could I not? The profits from this coffee goes to assisting pitbulls. I'm more of a French bulldog fan myself, but between the name and the cause, I've got to try it.
I'm somewhat embarrassed that it's only the third day of the A to Z Blogging Challenge and I am already behind. That may set a record for Challenge participants. I'm going to combine C and D for tomorrow's post. I usually flag in my posts around "R," but I'm not giving up at C.
Thanks, all, for the encouragement about my email issues. I am beginning to lose my rosy optimism. If anyone is trying to reach me leave a comment, use direct messaging on Facebook or Instagram and of course, the old-fashioned telephone will have to suffice for now.
As ever, thanks for visiting and let's have a cup of coffee. Until tomorrow!


Bully coffee sounds like a good cause and probably tastes great.
ReplyDeleteBirch Coffee ia a new one for me. I've not seen any around here, so will be interested to see how that fairs in the land of good coffee.
ReplyDeleteA cup of coffee sounds good right now. I got up early this morning and I may need some extra! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteBecause pitbulls have such a fearsome rep, theirs is a great campaign!
ReplyDeleteCoffee for a cause the best drink of the day!
ReplyDeleteWren x