Hi Carol, Thx for sharing this stunning photo. xo
Very nice. I never saw the Outback when I was there.
Just beautiful! Good to see parts of your trip!
I am enjoying seeing these beautiful sights thru your eyes! I know you are having the time of your life! Stay safe and have fun! HUGS!
Hey is that like Georgia red clay soil - our soil is the same color. Interesting!
Magnificent.
Buttercup, Love the colors. orange colored dirt and blue skies. Wow. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
I have some of that wonderful red sand in my sand collection.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to have visitors.
Hi Carol, Thx for sharing this stunning photo. xo
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I never saw the Outback when I was there.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! Good to see parts of your trip!
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying seeing these beautiful sights thru your eyes! I know you are having the time of your life! Stay safe and have fun! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteHey is that like Georgia red clay soil - our soil is the same color. Interesting!
ReplyDeleteMagnificent.
ReplyDeleteButtercup, Love the colors. orange colored dirt and blue skies. Wow. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteI have some of that wonderful red sand in my sand collection.
ReplyDelete