How pretty!
Carol, How I wish I could have seen that in person. Such a beautiful sight. Blessings, stay safe, xoxo, Susie
Definitely a beautiful sight to see. Looks like an incredible trip!
I would love to go on one of those!
Love balloons, and once got a chance to ride one. Your picture is wonderful!,
Do you know I have never done this... it is such a pretty sight in our city to see the balloons floating gently by early in the day. Great picture Carol! xx
Beautiful! Have a fabulous trip!
spectacular.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to have visitors.
How pretty!
ReplyDeleteCarol, How I wish I could have seen that in person. Such a beautiful sight. Blessings, stay safe, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a beautiful sight to see. Looks like an incredible trip!
ReplyDeleteI would love to go on one of those!
ReplyDeleteLove balloons, and once got a chance to ride one. Your picture is wonderful!,
ReplyDeleteDo you know I have never done this... it is such a pretty sight in our city to see the balloons floating gently by early in the day. Great picture Carol! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Have a fabulous trip!
ReplyDeletespectacular.
ReplyDelete