A few months ago I signed up for a Women's Wellness Weekend. It looks great. Healthy food, a variety of exercise classes and inspirational talks. What I didn't take into account is Unplugged. We are asked to let go of our electronic devices. So my trusty companion iPad is staying home, which means no blogging while I'm away. I will have my phone -- which doesn't include the Blogger app -- and stay minimally in touch, but no being alerted to new email on a steady basis.
I'm looking forward to ballet class -- for adults who aren't ballerinas, green hilly vistas and campfires. I'm almost looking forward to leaving my electronic friends for a few days. Blogger has been a little temperamental in the last few days, so I'm hoping after a good vacation it will be rested and friendlier.
I leave you with a little veggie wisdom for the weekend.
As ever, thanks for visiting. Take care and have a great weekend!

What a cute poster. :) Hope your weekend is fun Carol. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteHave a marvelous time! Relax, recharge.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend !
ReplyDeleteYIKES, unplugged sounds a little scary but I am sure it will be worth it:) Enjoy your time away! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to unplug! Have a good weekend - I am sure you'll come home refreshed in many ways.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time! You'll have lots to share when you get back! Hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteHere's to a wonderful unplugging!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week as well.
Wren x
Come back refreshed and renewed!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the poster. Hope your weekend was divine.
ReplyDeleteI hope you take from your weekend what you hoped to.
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun. Especially the ballet class.
M : )