It's time to relax, have some lemonade and get together for some Pink Saturday fun. Until today. when it's a humid summer day, we've had beautiful spring weather. I've even been inspired to do some shopping. I haven't bought anything, but I've done lots of looking. Here are a few of the most fun things I've discovered.
Fabulous flip-flops
I'm not a flip-flop wearer -- I need a lot more support for walking around New York City -- but if I was I would have a hard time choosing which pair I'd like best. The all pink pair in the top row caught my eye first, but they're all pretty cute. It's a tough decision.
More fabulous flip-flops
This is an easier decision for me. I'd pick the hot pink ones with the crystals. They would certainly jazz up my wardrobe.
I haven't been wearing hats in the summer -- though I think it's a good idea -- but this bright orange one has me reconsidering hat wearing. Would you pick the orange hat or the blue hat?
I love the colors. I'm usually much more covered up, but the colors here caught my attention.
I'm enjoying a somewhat lazy-daisy day. I did get my thirty minutes of exercise in for the day and met a friend visiting from out of town for brunch, so it wasn't a completely lazy-daisy day. I'm happy to be blogging -- two days in a row -- and I've got my list for posts for the rest of the week.
As always, thanks for visiting. Take good care and have a great week!




I, too, am flip-flop challenged ... but were I to choose? Plain-jane here would have to go for the black and dove gray.
ReplyDeleteSunday brunch sounds wonderful. Glad you enjoyed a great day!
It's fun to see what's new and stylish! I wear hats here in Florida and probably need a new one. Enjoy the week ahead! Hugs, Diane
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI love flip-flop.
"Havaianas" are all the best.
Not a flip-flop gal either, though I love looking at the pretty colors and designs. LOVE hats. I wear them when I can. Scarves are pretty. But i don't wear them like I used to. Looks like you had fun window shopping.
ReplyDeletei seldon wear flip -flop here in Norway because of the cold weather, but every day in my homecountry Philippines.
ReplyDeleteI would pick rhe orange hat too:)
Flip-flops make me think of hoidays as it's too cold here to wear them. I like the hot pink pair!
ReplyDeleteFlip-flops are NOT shoes. A local columnist just did a story pointing this out to women and told them the appropriate place to wear them. The beach!
ReplyDeleteWith warmer days a head it is time for some summer shopping. I did mine right in the closet and got the summer things out and packed the other away. I do own some flip-flops too. I also packed away the boots. Won't need them for awhile now. Hope you have a wonderful Monday.
ReplyDeleteNot much for flip-flops here; seem to need more support for these aged feet.:) Orange is the color around here, but I'd choose the blue hat!:) Not that it would be worn, however.:) Seems like this spring is all about color! Have a great Monday!
ReplyDeleteI for one, very much prefer flip flops, smiles. I would take one in every color, same with the hats and dresses. Thanks for the smiles, Buttercup. Blessings
ReplyDeleteI love the pretty flip flops but can't wear them anymore. the scarves are beautiful, but I don't wear those either. Guess I'm kind of dull in my wardrobe. ;)
ReplyDelete