...Followed by Tokyo in the afternoon. It's hard to believe I'm in the same country, only about one hundred miles apart. In some ways I feel I've returned to New York. The city is big, crowded and in constant motion. I'm looking forward to exploring Tokyo, though two days will barely begin to give me a sense of the city.
As ever, thanks for visiting and for joining me on my Japanese adventures.
You are one lucky traveler. I have always wanted to see an Asian country in person with the culture.
ReplyDeleteAnn
Japan is an intriguing country to visit, I am sure. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteWow, it certainly looks like two different parts of the world. I hope you continue to have a wonderful adventure.
ReplyDeleteBREATHTAKING.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the picture of Tokyo, it also looked like NY to me also. I am sure you will have fun exploring that city..
ReplyDeleteMt. Fuji! Beautiful! Tokyo does remind one of NYC! So glad you are having a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are just wonderful. I can't even think how crowded that city is. Hope you are doing well. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteM :)
I think I'd prefer the serinty of Mt. Fuji to the hustle and bustle of Tokyo
ReplyDelete