Though I took these pictures almost two months ago I didn't dream I'd ever be able to wear the clothes. The winter arrived almost immediately and pushed all thoughts of pretty cotton clothes far away. But today is a glorious fifty degrees and I am dreaming of spring clothes, all pretty and lots of pink.
I think I need the pink tote bag and the pretty in pink pullover shown on the model in front.
I never wear orange -- doesn't do much for my complexion -- but this dress is making me think about giving it another try. Anyone here able to wear orange?
Across the street from Macy's on West 34th Street is a new Crocs store. I need to make a return trip to see if they've opened yet. I didn't get a chance when I was in the neighborhood earlier this week.
I know it's supposed to snow again next week and that means more time in boots and gloves and no time in pink spring outfits. But for today it's a Pink Saturday and I'm celebrating!
It's really spring today and I am loving it. I got my walk in this afternoon and I'm meeting my friend Mary later for dinner and a play in an Off-Broadway theater in the West Village.
As always, thanks for visiting and I hope you're having a pretty in pink Saturday, too.



We are enjoying a spring like day too. I don't think I've ever worn orange before. Love the pink though.
ReplyDeleteHope you and Mary have a wonderful time!
Oh goodness a Bronco fan always has lots of orange in her closet! LOL! I just purchased a handbag in orange. I must do a post about it soon because it screams Springtime! I have a lip color in an shade of orange too. I have some deeper orange tops I love to wear. They are not so bright as my Bronco orange gear! I love pink too and I love Springtime! 25 more days! Hugs, Anne
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI just bought a lightweight jacket though it's nowhere near spring here in CO! Mine's gray but I'll wear a scarf to brighten it up. No orange for me!
ReplyDeleteLove the pink! Love orange too.
ReplyDeleteWe had another beautiful
day here!
M : )
Love that green tote for St. Patrick's Day. Nice spring clothes too. I like orange. Don't know how good I look in it, though.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous windows, I have always worn orange, the darker shades.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy seeing your fashion photos :) I would love to have all of the pictures clothes in my wardrobe! I hope you're having a good weekend and wonder how your crochet efforts are going...
ReplyDeleteIt is feeling like Spring around here:) I am itching to buy some new Spring clothes! I like to wear orange but wear any color I want to no matter what it does to my complexion (:-0 Enjoy your day dear friend, go get that pretty bag! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait to shed all these layers and wear lighter weight clothing. I'm sure I'll feel like I've shed 10 pounds. I do love the colors for spring. A few warmer days here has renewed my hope. Sounds like you are definitely enjoying your weekend. Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI wear a pink winter coat, but am sooo looking forward to going without all the warm clothes. Are you going to do the A to Z challenge this year?
ReplyDelete"Buttercup Counts Her Blessings" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.
ReplyDeletehttp://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-sunday-drive_23.html
I love the pink & green totes/bags. I also wear orange, pink, reds during the winter months. Makes me not so glum. Blessings
ReplyDeleteCarol, I am so sorry I have been missing your posts. I have lost my list of blog pals. True is it's this window's 8...and my lack of knowledge. I am so happy to read that you are out and about, going and doing. Always plenty to do in your wonderful city. I can't wait to visit NYC again. It won't be this year, I have two big weddings to attend. Blessings, xoxox,Susie
ReplyDeleteHope your theater date was great fun yesterday?
ReplyDeleteBefore reading what you said about the orange dress, I was mentally calling dibs ... lol! Love that happy hue!
Can't wait to see a pix of you in that dress ... or the pullover and handbag!
It has been gorgeous here the last two days, also. I need to visit the Croc store in Chattanooga when I am there in about three weeks. My back, feet, and legs all feel better when I wear them. One of my sandals got lost last year - - made me sad. Orange is not my color either but if it were, it would have to have a blue, rather than yellow, base to it.
ReplyDeleteTry the orange dress and add a pretty scarf in a color that is complimentary to your complexion. Pink is always a good choice!
ReplyDelete