Wednesday, September 25, 2013

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Autumn in New York...First Pumpkins

I hope your day included joys of the season. As ever, thanks for visiting and take very good care of yourself.

13 comments:

  1. Oh Buttercup, it looks like you are out and about, a little bit. My post today is on pumpkins too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkins! I love them. As jack-o-lanterns at Halloween, as fall centerpieces at table, as festive porch decorations, just by themselves as ordinary pumpkins. But i super love 'em in pie! :)

    I'm glad you're out and around some! Take good care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'automne fait son apparition sur les étalages... Une petite note cependant de nostalgie, j'aime tant l'été !
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pumpkins. Nice to see. Autumn is in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn has arrived with a colourful fanfare. I love it.
    Your stall is gorgeous.

    Enjoy the season in the middle of New York.

    Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the autumn season darling...love Ria...x !

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are beautiful signs of the Season ALL around:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you are getting about despite the footwear.

    Pumpkins always make people smile, don't they. I will be pumpkin and fall flower hunting this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Buttercup, for your visits to my blog.

    That is such a pretty scene you show! Ready for the season, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love to see what you are seeing... very Autumn-like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pumpkins and all those delicious fall fruits on display. Enjoy and take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty - Autumn is here! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to have visitors.