An amazing morning snack. Thank you, Land of Lakes..
Yum! I'll have to look out for the recipe now!
I see someone couldn't wait for you to take the picture. Must be very good!
Awesome snack! It sounds like such fun, Buttercup!
They look yummy, for sure.
Those sweets look so delicious! *drool*
Oh dear... those look SO yummy! I would like one with my morning coffee:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!
Buttercup, I love pastry items for breakfast. But I have been trying not to eat those things since Jan. of this year. You'll walk yours off, with all the walking you do. So enjoy. xoxo,Susie
Looks and sounds like you are having a great adventure!:o)
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to have visitors.
Yum! I'll have to look out for the recipe now!
ReplyDeleteI see someone couldn't wait for you to take the picture. Must be very good!
ReplyDeleteAwesome snack! It sounds like such fun, Buttercup!
ReplyDeleteThey look yummy, for sure.
ReplyDeleteThose sweets look so delicious! *drool*
ReplyDeleteOh dear... those look SO yummy! I would like one with my morning coffee:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!
ReplyDeleteButtercup, I love pastry items for breakfast. But I have been trying not to eat those things since Jan. of this year. You'll walk yours off, with all the walking you do. So enjoy. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteLooks and sounds like you are having a great adventure!
ReplyDelete:o)