Sunday, April 28, 2013

An X-Traordinarily Beautiful Spring Day in New York City

I admit it..."X" had me stumped. Either on Broadway or off Broadway, I couldn't think of anything to write about. So, please pardon my literary license and enjoy a few beautiful pictures of spring flowers, far off Broadway. I ventured to the East side today to have lunch with a friend and visit Coldwater Creek. We had a fun lunch and I've now got some spiffy new summer clothes. Maybe it was the lilt in my step -- it was an absolutely gorgeous day -- that went to my spirits, but I bought a pair of pink pants. Pretty wild for me, but I couldn't buy one more pair of navy or black pants, and they are cute!

Our featured blogger for today is Vikki, who is also part of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. She has a terrific literary theme and I've enjoyed visiting her blog. Readers and writers, please stop by and say hello.

Wishes for an X-Traordinary Monday!


  

12 comments:

  1. Oh but those are gorgeous spring flowers! It's ok, lots of people cheated on X day. It's the most difficult one in the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. Their colors are so vivid. I had to smile about your pink pants. I recently bought a pair myself. We'll look marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are x-traordinary pictures... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure know how to do some beautiful landscaping in your city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS flowers and X-tra special:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it the most beautiful week in the year? All the trees are in bloom and the tulips are at their best. Despite my congestion ( due to the above), I am enjoying every minute of this glorious time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a month or so ahead of us on flowers. They are so lovely. it was a gorgeous day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flowers!

    Perhaps you were not too "x-travagant" with your shopping.:-)

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are beautiful photos! I can't wait for some of my flowers to start blooming here! It's been too cold and winter just won't let go. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If only Xanadu had been playing in your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any way you can sneak an X in is okay with me! Pink pants - now you are adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW...beautiful. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to have visitors.