...Of Slavery to Freedom and Redemption
I went to Pinterest to find an illustration for this post and was so moved by this picture. An American Rabbi is leading a Seder -- the traditional Passover Meal -- at an American Air Force base in Germany following World War II.
Wishes to all for Peace at Passover and all through the year.
That was a moving image.
ReplyDeleteFaith endures through all the horror, all the strife and all the temptations of modern life.
Have a blessed week, my friend!
ReplyDeletePeace and blessings to you ! I
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing picture! Sending blessings and peace to you!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY PASSOVER. It was a moving photo indeed.
ReplyDeleteHappy Passover!
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, Love your post. Thank you,
-g-
Happy passover to you and all your family and friends.
ReplyDeleteHappy Passover my dear friend xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteSending Happy Passover wishes to you, sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Passover!
ReplyDeleteM :)
What a perfect, poignant image!
ReplyDeleteHappy Passover, dear friend!
Happy Passover!
ReplyDeletePeace to you too dear friend, HUGS!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy passover . I hope you are having better weather than what just went through our state. Today the sun is shining and I am not ..not..not..shoveling any more snow. Did you ever get your new pink lipstick for spring? xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful holiday this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful picture! Happy, happy Passover, Carol!
ReplyDeleteHi Carol, I love Pinterest, there are so many beautiful photos there. You have indeed found a fantastic photo; very moving and nostalgia. Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Dianne :).
ReplyDelete