No, this isn't one of the scheduled themes. I had some cute pictures for today, but this isn't a day for cute pictures. It's a day for prayer, for wiping away tears and for giving the children in your life extra hugs. It's a day to think about how we can help repair our sad and broken world.
So true. A very sad day. Such a horrible tragedy. May God bless America.
ReplyDeleteIt is heartbreaking when we see such terrible news. Praying for all involved.
ReplyDeleteI agree! I am praying! HUGS to all!
ReplyDeleteI just heard about this on the news. Very sad.
ReplyDeleteWe have had far too many days of mourning innocent deaths. It never seems to end.
ReplyDeleteI think everyone could use extra hugs tonight!
ReplyDeleteM :)
I think everyone could use extra hugs tonight!
ReplyDeleteM :)
I am watching it now - my heart goes out to the mommies who won't be able to put their babies to sleep tonight.
ReplyDeletesandie