Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two Word Tuesday

Pumpkin Time (in the city)

Lower Manhattan, two blocks from City Hall

17 comments:

  1. Pumpkin time is always fun, whether in the city or in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo! Happy Tuesday, Buttercup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Gotta get those pumpkins! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tiny bit of country in the big city. That makes me smile Buttercup. Enjoy this wonderful cooler weather. Smiles to you, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkins seem to be popping up everywhere. They are such fun. Fun to see and good to eat too. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love pumpkins~they just make me happy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pumpkins really make it look like fall is here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving your beautiful pictures and descriptions Butter cup

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like they are ready for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful Picture! Nice pumpkins too!
    Hugs,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's really the same everywhere, isn't it?? I'm enjoying all these posts from all over everywhere with the same fall photos (well, except from our Australian friends!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pumpkin time is my favourite season xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love autumn displays. I also see the Boar's Head sign for deli meat. That's my favorite brand down here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooooooooooo, I love Boar's Head brand & it's tough to find up here! Your pumpkins are nice too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Autumn in New York....what magic!
    thanks for the sweet share,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wondering how much they want for a pumpkin in NYC? I went to Walmart in town and they were $9.00 for this size. Despicable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to have visitors.