Pepe is pretty special. Going that extra mile for you. What a GREAT assistant. Has he asked for a raise, yet??? LOL take care. Hope you have a stress free day tomorrow.
I read in Prevention Magazine that having a "pet" and/or a toy at work does help to relieve stress. Either you read that article or intuitively knew already!
Love it!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you've had one of those days! The weekend will be here soon!
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping for a better day tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteHow great you have a friend like that. Sure do hope you are feeling much better soon!
ReplyDeleteyou're lucky for the help!!!
ReplyDeletePepe is pretty special. Going that extra mile for you. What a GREAT assistant. Has he asked for a raise, yet??? LOL take care. Hope you have a stress free day tomorrow.
ReplyDeletePepe sounds like a dependable friend :). I wish you a nice week-end, hopefully it will help you relax and recharge your batteries :).
ReplyDeletePepe is so sweet to help out:) Hope you have an awesome day dear friend, HUGS!
ReplyDeleteThis is when a good night's sleep is the best medicine. Love Pepe.
ReplyDeleteI wish our cat was as well trained as Pepe.:):) Smiles, Susie
ReplyDeleteI need a Pepe!
ReplyDeleteCome by soon, I have missed you.
M :)
I'm so happy to see you on Twitter! I don't have a lot to talk about, but I like to reply to other people. :)
ReplyDeleteI read in Prevention Magazine that having a "pet" and/or a toy at work does help to relieve stress. Either you read that article or intuitively knew already!
ReplyDelete